Scott Zamurut and Roger Gilchrist team up once again for this advanced seminar. These senior teachers in the BCTA take a deep look into our work through the eyes of William Sutherland, Rollin Becker, Franklyn Sills and their own combined experience of 50+ years.
Inherent Healing Processes
- Rollin Becker, DO's observations.
- Recognizing the inherent treatment plan.
- Practitioner orientation in the three stages of a healing process.
- Functional States of Balance.
- Dynamic Equilibrium.
- Healing at the level of the Long Tide.
- Key Structural Fulcrums in Biodynamic work.
- Spiritual aspects of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy.
Scott Zamurut, RCST®, is a senior teacher in the field of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. He devoted a decade to study and teacher training with Franklyn Sills, and four other senior teachers from England. His rigorous, spirited, and hands-on classroom style is a result of over 30 years of observation, practice, and study, including the training of practitioners and teachers. Scott has served the profession as a founding board member of BCTA/NA.
Roger Gilchrist, MA, RCST®, has taught Craniosacral Biodynamics internationally after training with and assisting Franklyn Sills. Roger is the author of the book, Craniosacral Therapy and the Energetic Body, and numerous essays in the profesion. Roger pioneered teaching BCST to osteopaths via his strong associations to osteopathic groups in Europe.